Friday, October 31, 2014

Revlon Vixen 570 - My Favourite Autumn Nail Polish




It's that time of year again when the deep reds, charcoal greys, burnt orange & even black nail polish is alive & real. If you are anything like me, burgundy is your colour of choice when it comes to the autumn months. I'm not only talking burgundy hats, tees, comfy sweaters, my font apparently, but right up to your lips & down to your fingernails (not all at the same time people, lets be real). So with that being said, I thought I would bring to you my favourite nail polish I have been wearing this fall which is colour number 570 - 'VIXEN by Revlon'. 





I have a couple of favs when it comes to the classic Revlon formula. The other true red varnish that I always have in stock around here is 'Revlon Valentine 730'. Vixen is just the perfect fall red/burgundy colour where in some lighting it almost looks black, but you know, it's not. A very similar colour is to 'Revlon Vixen' is 'Essie Wicked'. 


Loving everything about this nail polish. The formula is perfect, the colour is perfect & it's the one I keep going back to over & over again this fall.

What is your favourite nail colour for fall?? Let me know in the comments below so I too can fall in love. ;) (See what I did there?)

xx
Hayley 




Revlon Vixen 570 - http://www.amazon.ca/Revlon-Creme-Nail-Polish-Vixen/dp/B007WRZKNG

Revlon Valentine 730 - http://www.amazon.com/Revlon-Nail-Enamel-Valentine-Ounce/dp/B004K0MU1I

Essie Wicked - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004FGAXK2/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004FGAXK2&linkCode=as2&tag=ohhacl-20


No comments:

Post a Comment