Thursday, October 30, 2014

The 'Get to Know me' Tag



Hi Everyone!! Welcome to Hayley Boulevard. I am a 25 years old photographer originally from Newfoundland which is a province in Canada on the east coast. I currently live in Nova Scotia with my boyfriend & our little family of animals. 

I am starting this blog because well, I am obsessed with blogs, vlogs, youtube & everything else that comes along with it. I already have a photography blog started that I just simply love doing (www.hayleylanephotography.blogspot.ca), so I thought I would add a lifestyle blog to the mix.

The best way to start a new blog is to do a 'Get to Know Me' post, so here is mine. Any other questions, just leave them in the comments below! Enjoy!!!
xx

Hayley Boulevard




1. Are you named after anyone? Yes. My grandmother, mother, & I all share the same first name, but it's not Hayley :)
2. When was the last time you cried? I cry all the time... over silly things, so probably over some show or vlog I was watching. lol
3. Do you have kids? No, but someday hopefully
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I like to think so. 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Love sarcasm!! I use it all the time & I love when other people are sarcastic.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I was just asked this question not too long ago from a friend & the answer is yes, but only for a large amount of money hahahaha (so scared of heights)
7. What's your favorite cereal? I love plain cereals... like Puff Wheat or Shredded Wheat, but lets get real people, everyone loves a good bowl of Captain Crunch or Lucky Charms once in awhile.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Besides physical, how a person introduces themselves & people around them. I suppose if they're friendly or not?
9. What is your eye colour? Brown
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings because what you will learn about me, is that I am terrified of everything hahaha
11. Favorite smells? Coffee brewing. All you coffee addicts, are you with me!!??
12. Summer or winter? Summer
13. Computer or television? I'm on my computer all of them time. I only use my tv for Netflix & I use it for an hour before bed, so COMPUTER all the way.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Ontario
15. Do you have any special talents? I am a photographer & I like to think that is a special talent.
16. Where were you born? Newfoundland
17. What are your hobbies? Taking thousands of photographs, editing, watching movies, shopping.. I love clothes so, so much, being with family & friends, planning/executing new blog posts for my photography blog: www.hayleylanephotography.blogspot.ca
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, my boyfriend & I have a snake "Snake One" (my boyfriends very creative name), four red belly toads, a ton of fish, I own a beta fish named KoKo, & of course we have our cute little dog, Ringo. Our very own funny farm :)
19. Favorite movie? I don't know if I can pick just one. I love 'Almost Famous', loved all of the Lord of the Rings movies, but the first one is my fav out of all of them.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have one brother, Sam.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? From the time I can remember, all I have ever wanted to be was a photographer, so luckily right now, I am doing that. Does that mean I've grown up already!!??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment